Fleet News will create a list containing every model on the market in each of the nine categories. The judging panel will then select the winners against the awards matrix of the key criteria that fleets consider when adding cars to their choice lists.
• Running costs (SMR, depreciation, fuel)
• CO2 emissions
• Safety (technology and Euro NCAP rating)
• Manufacturer support (conversions, business support, bespoke relationships) and aftersales/dealer support
• Driver appeal (P11D pricing/BIK, badge image, performance)
• Range consideration (3dr/5dr/estate, 2WD/4WD, engine options)
In addition to the above, manufacturers are asked to submit entries answering the questions in the submission tab.