Rules for entry
• Companies can submit entries for as many categories as they wish, as long as they are eligible.
• The editor decides whether an entry is valid for a particular category.
• The judging panel (chaired by Christopher Macgowan) has the right to withhold any award if, in its opinion, no entry is of a high enough standard.
• Every care will be taken with material submitted but none can be returned and no responsibility will be accepted for any loss or damage.
• Decisions by the judging panel are final.
• Bauer Media, the judges and sponsors of the Fleet News Awards 2021 shall not be held responsible for any legal proceedings arising from the entries or the statements made therein; nor can they accept responsibility for the veracity of statements made by entrants, although every care will be taken to check entries.
1. There are word limits to each question
2. Attachments cannot be added to any entry
3. The awards that do not require entry forms are decided by the judging panel.
ALL ENTRIES MUST REACH US BY FRIDAY, MARCH 26.
Interviews (relevant for 'Fleet of the Year' categories only)
Where category judging requires an interview (Fleet of the Year categories), shortlisted candidates will be invited for a 30-minute interview by the judging panel on either May 19 or 20.
Candidates will be notified of this by early April.
If you have any queries regarding the entry process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.